Course will be conducted on 18 December 2015
Time: 2 P.M.
Place: Arbitration Council Office, No. 72, Street 592 (corner of St. 327), Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Tuol Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Trainers: Members of Arbitration Council/Foundation
Seats: Seats are limited to only 20. All participants will receive a certificate of participation.
Training Objectives: After completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- understand types of disputes
- understand labour dispute resolution process in Cambodia
- understand roles of course in collective labour dispute resolution
- understand benefits of accessing AC services
- Type of disputes
- Differences between collective and individual disputes
- AC jurisdiction
- AC decision
- Strike procedures
- AC vs. Court
Who should attend?
- Chief Executive Officer
- Human Resources and Administration Officer
- Industrial Relations Officer
- Union Officers
- Enterprise advisors
- Legal Researchers/Students
- Anyone who wishes to understand labour dispute resolution process