Training Course on Labour Dispute Resolution Procedures, Arbitration Council Process, and Case Preparation
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE?
• Understand the different types of labour disputes
• Understand dispute resolutions procedure in Cambodia
• Understand the Arbitration Council Process
• Understand techniques in preparation case and present the facts before the Council
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
This course is designed for HR/Admin manager & officer, compliance manager and officer, officer in charge of handling dispute in the workplace, worker/union representatives, and those working professionals who are interested to understand how disputes are resolved under the Cambodian Law after they cannot be resolved within the workplace.
WHO ARE THE TRAINERS?
Trainers are the group of Cambodian industrial relation experts include:
• Experiences and high profile Cambodian Labour Arbitrator, member of the Council
• The official from the Secretary of the Arbitration Council and
• Senior Legal officer of the Arbitration Council Foundation