Arbitrator MEN Nimmith
Current position: Executive Director, the Arbitration Council Foundation
- Advisory Committee Member, Better Work Global Program, ILO/IFC, Geneva; Former Executive Director (Arbitration Council Foundation); Legal Consultant; Program/Project Officer (USAID, EU); Lecturer of Law (Royal University of Law and Economics).
• PhD Candidate Melbourne Law School (Australia)
• Master of Science in Law and Policy Studies (USA)
• Bachelor of Public Administration (Thailand)
• Bachelor of Law (Cambodia)
Languages: Khmer and English (Fluent).