Arbitrator ANG Eng Thong
Current position: Attorney at Law, member of the Cambodian Bar Association
- – Former Director of the Lawyers’ Training Center
- – Former President of the Cambodian Bar Association,
- – Founding member and Secretary General of the Association des Droits de l’Homme et du dévelopment au Cambodge (ADHOC),
- – Founding member of COMFREL
- – Chief Supply and Store of the Royal Railway of Cambodia
- – Chief of Litigation of the Royal Railway of Cambodia (Chemins de Fer Royaux du Cambodge–CFRC),
- – Professor of French Language.
Education: Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (Faculty of Law and Economics, University of Phnom Penh).
Languages: Khmer, French (Fluent), and English (Fair).