Mr. NHEAN Somunin
Chairperson of Board of Directors
Current position: Attorney-at-Law, Commercial Arbitrator, Mediator, Legal and Governance Researcher.
Background: Legal texts & contracts drafting; Specialist in the areas of Land Law, Social Protection and Employment, ADR, Khmer-English translation, Sales & Marketing Management.
– Master of Arts in Governance and Development (IDS, University of Sussex, UK);
– Post- Graduate Executive Course on Public-Private Opportunity for City Regeneration (IHS, Erasmus University, Netherlands);
– Post-Graduate Legal Research (University of Michigan Law School, USA);
– Bachelor of Law (NIM, Cambodia);
– Bachelor of Arts in Geography (RUPP, Cambodia).
Languages: Khmer, English and Thai (Fluent).