Phnom Penh: On 17th November 2023, the Arbitration Council Foundation continues its In-house Training and Mentoring Program on “Workplace Cooperation Mechanism” for 16 ACF staff (9 women) and 2 SAC officials (01 women).
The training focuses on:
– What is workplace cooperation mechanism?
– Forms of workplace cooperation mechanism
– The importance of workplace cooperation mechanism
– Workplace grievance handling mechanism
– Labour Dispute Resolution in Cambodia
All participants took the opportunity to gain a better understanding of workplace cooperation mechanisms and showed higher commitment for an effective workplace cooperation.
The Arbitration Council Foundation will continue its In-house Training and Mentoring Program (ITMP) for staff and SAC officers on other important topics.